Our formula uses 100% natural ingredients and is safe for the entire family. No more toxic chemicals needed to get rid of head lice.
Enviro-One LiceOut™ gets rid of head lice without the use of pesticides or other toxic chemicals.
Enviro-One LiceOut™ is the purest natural non-toxic lice solution available in today’s market. It is safe to use on anyone including young children as well as those who are extremely chemically sensitive.
This ultra safe Head Lice treatment can be applied directly to the hair and scalp as well as in the laundry for washing clothes and linens. Many over-the-counter and prescription medications commonly used to treat lice infestations contain extremely harmful pesticides that are absorbed by your child’s skin and can cause negative side effects. Lice are becoming tolerant to many pesticides, making them harder to treat with conventional methods. Using LiceOut is the perfect alternative to covering your child’s head with harsh chemicals. LiceOut is a pure and all natural formula derived from seed bearing plants. It is fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and perfect for children with sensitive skin. Just apply LiceOut all over hair and scalp, leave on for 30-40 minutes, and rinse thoroughly. Repeat as necessary.
Instead of relying on poisons to kill head lice, Enviro-One LiceOut™ kills head lice by affecting their shells (exoskeleton). Because head lice exoskeleton is composed of oil-based molecules, LiceOut’s colloidal micelle action dissolves the oils on their shells which and cause them to die. Because mammals are not oil-based, but rather aqueous (water)-based, LiceOut™ is absolutely harmless to humans and animals.
- 8 oz. Concentrate +
- 8 oz. Refillable Foam Dispenser (empty)
You will receive an 8 oz Concentrate that MUST be diluted at 3:1 (will make 32 ounces). Simply add 2 oz of concentrate to the refillable foam dispenser and top off with water. The Finger Pump foam dispenser is a unique non-aerosol counter top refillable soap dispenser.
Enviro-One LiceOut™ contains:
NO Animal Products
NO Artificial Ingredients
NO Citric Acid
|NO Dyes or Colors
NO Harmful Detergents
NO Hydrochloric Acid
NO Hydrofluoric Acid
NO Isopropyl Alcohol
NO Lauryl Sulfate
Purified water, fatty acids, organic alcohol (derived from sugarcane), folic acid, minerals and enzymes derived from edible and seed bearing plants.
This Soap is absolutely amazing! Our kids came home from school with lice one time and we tried all kinds and many different solutions over-the-counter to get rid of them. Nothing worked. We decided to give this soap a try, and we were absolutely amazed, I got rid of the lice. We love it that the soap is natural, safe for kids and not full of chemicals like most other products.
We have also used it for stain removal and laundry, it works really well.
We really recommend it.