Natural All-Purpose Cleaner
There are different types of natural cleaners that are formulated for a particular purpose. However, in some cases, you may want to get a natural cleaner that you can use for a wide range of activities without exposing your home, appliances or other items to any form of harm. In such situations, what you need is a natural all-purpose cleaner.
Typically, most manufacturers will claim that their products have natural or organic ingredients. Nevertheless, experiences have shown that some of these claims are false. Therefore, you need to be wary of different kinds of natural all-purpose cleaners as some of them have toxic ingredients. As a result of this, you need to pay attention to the ingredients of any natural all-purpose cleaners before choosing one.
Enviro-One All-Purpose Cleaners
Fortunately, Enviro-One All-purpose cleaners have come to your rescue. You do not have to spend time looking for the right product as Enviro-One all-purpose cleaners have been tested and proven to be natural, non-toxic and useful.
Enviro-One offers several all-purpose cleaners including:
- Enviro-One All-Purpose Green Cleaner – this product is formulated for cleaning floors, appliances, counters, dishes, toilets, stainless steel, chrome metals, bathtubs, and several other surfaces.
- Enviro-One Multi-Use Green Cleaner Concentrate – you can use this product to clean your floors, kitchens, bathrooms and lots more. It gets rid of dirt without harming the surfaces.
- Enviro-One Multi-Use Green Cleaner Super Concentrate – with this product, you can use a single cleaner to get rid of tough dirt and stains in your windows, floors, dishes, tiles, sinks, and other places and items in your home. It can also be used for personal care because it does not have any toxic ingredients that can harm your body.
Instructions for Using All-Purpose Cleaner
- If you are using any of the Enviro-One All-Purpose cleaners for cleaning normal surfaces, mix 24 ounces of the cleaner with one gallon of water. Then spray the mixture on the surface you want to clean and scrub it with a brush. Wait for a few minutes before wiping the surface clean.
- However, if you are using the Super Concentrate, you should mix 12 ounces of Enviro-One natural cleaner with 1 gallon of water. Afterward, use a brush or clean damp cloth to scrub the surface. Leave the surface for 2 minutes and then wipe it clean.
Additional Items for Cleaning Your Home
Cleaning your kitchen, bathroom, toilets, food items, and other things should not be a tedious, time-consuming activity. With the best natural cleaners from Enviro-One, cleaning should be fun for you.
To ease the process of cleaning, Enviro-One also offers different containers for holding the cleaners. These containers make it easy, quick and convenient for you to dispense Enviro-One all-purpose natural cleaner. Also, the containers come in different sizes and are designed for an array of cleaning activities.
These containers include:
- Enviro-One All-Purpose Green Cleaner Spray Dispenser – this is an empty dispenser that you can pour your Enviro-One All-Purpose cleaner for use. It can hold a natural cleaner of 32 oz.
- Enviro-One Foamer Dispenser – this is a non-aerosol container that has a size of 8 oz. This dispenser is ideal for your shaving cream, hand soap, and shampoo.
- Enviro-One Fruit & Vegetable Wash Spray Dispenser – this is a 32-oz spray dispenser that can be used for spraying Enviro-One Fruit & Vegetable wash on your vegetable, fruits, and other food items.
- Enviro-One LiceOut Foamer Dispenser – this refillable dispenser can hold Enviro-One natural cleaner of about 8 oz.
- Enviro-One Pet Shampoo & Urine Remover Spray Dispenser – this container fits perfectly into your toilet, kitchen or bathroom. It can hold Enviro-One All-purpose cleaner of 32 oz.
With the help of Enviro-One All-purpose cleaners, get rid of all stubborn stains with a single product and promote the cleanliness of your home.