Enviro-One Head Lice Treatment
Yes, Enviro-One Multi-Use Green Cleaner provides a natural treatment for killing head lice.
You can use our ready-to use LiceOUT formula (Click Here To Purchase) to treat a head lice infestation or if you already have either the Enviro-One Multi-Use Green Cleaner Concentrate or Super Concentrate. Follow the instructions below.
Head Lice Treatment Dilution Instructions
For head lice and their nits (eggs). Mix 1 part solution, 3 parts water of the Enviro-One Multi-Use Green Cleaner Concentrate or 1 part solution, 6 part water of the Enviro-One Multi-Use Green Cleaner Super Concentrate.
Head Lice Treatment Instructions
- On a dry head, start applying Enviro-One by pouring/spraying around the ears and neck and continue until all hair is completely saturated. Work into lather.
- Comb through the hair to ensure complete coverage. Massage head and comb hair for 30-40 minutes. Do not rinse and do not allow to dry. (Reapply if necessary to keep moist.)
- Rinse Thoroughly. (If hair has tangles, use unscented hair conditioner during rinse.)
- Dry hair with hair dryer while combing, preferably outside so nits are not blown into carpets. Blow drying and combing will help ensure all nits are removed from the hair.
- Carefully inspect for nits that may be tangled in the hair.
- Comb with lice comb to remove any remaining lice or nits. Inspect hair with a good ambient light or daylight, daylight is best, to make sure all nits are gone. It is important that all nits are combed or picked out.
Head Lice Treatment Maintenance
- For maintenance, dilute 1 part Enviro-One with 1 part water, put in spray bottle. Use 3-4 sprays as a daily hair wash for 2-4 weeks, in place of shampoo. For additional protection, lightly spray on collars and shoulders before returning to area of original infestation.
Important: If pesticides have been used prior to Enviro-One? treatment, the nits may be harder to comb out. Increase step 2 to 60 minutes, and then proceed as directed above. Again, be sure to remove all nits.
Head Lice Treatment Laundry Soap
- To kill head lice in your laundry, Use a 5:1 solution of Enviro-One in hot water for laundry.
Posted in: General Product Questions