How to Naturally Reduce Allergies
With pollution, mold, dander, pollen and dust filling the atmosphere at any given time, there really is nowhere we can hide from annoying allergies. They always seem to find us, and then they rudely invade our bodies and proceed to wreak havoc. Those annoying allergies cause our eyes to itch, noses to run, throat to swell, sinuses to drain and our moods to sour. It is certainly an understatement to say that allergies are not welcomed; however, we are forced to deal with them all year round.
Conventional treatments for dealing with the symptoms of allergies include synthetic antihistamines, eye drops and nasal sprays. The trouble with those treatments is that most of them come with their own list of side effects that are just as annoying as the symptoms you are trying to get rid of. Nevertheless, there are alternative ways to reduce allergic reactions without gaining new symptoms in return.
5 Ways to Naturally Reduce Allergies:
- Clean with Natural Cleaners: It is especially important for those with sensitivities to clean with natural cleaners. Traditional cleaners are made with chemical formulas that can trigger allergic reactions. Enviro-One Multi-Use Green Cleaner has been proven to be the best alternative cleaner available.
- Purify your Indoor Air: Improving the quality of your indoor air can reduce and eliminate allergy symptoms. You can clean your air naturally by filling your home with houseplants, activated charcoal and Himalayan Sea Salt Lamps; these options naturally attract and absorb bacteria and other harsh toxins so you can breathe cleanly without irritation.
- Strengthen your Immunity: When your immune system is strong, you will be able to withstand allergy attacks and recover faster. You can strengthen your immunity by eating loads of fresh fruits and vegetables, juicing and detoxing.
- Nasal Irrigation: Natural Nasal irrigation with the aid of a Neti Pot and sea salt has been used for thousands of years to heal the inflamed tissues in the nasal passage while cleansing and relieving sinus pressure.
- Natural Allergy Relief: Natural supplements such as vitamin C, quercetin, zinc, Echinacea, vitamin b12 and raw honey all carry allergy fighting properties. For fast relieve, increase your intake when you feel an attack coming on.
The best way to reduce allergic reactions is to build your resistance; the options above will allow you to do just that. Once you strengthen your immunity and fight back with natural aids, allergy attacks will be a thing of the past.